[Iris-Club] Two Monoid Questions

Ralf Jung jung at mpi-sws.org
Fri Aug 16 14:21:18 CEST 2019

Probably just useful, and I think we could get a decent generalization of auth
without a lot of SProp infrastructure.  That infrastructure will be nice if we
want to have more fancy relations, but I think we can leave that to future work.
I might give this a try on the train to ICFP and see how it goes. ;)

; Ralf

--
Website: https://people.mpi-sws.org/~jung/