[Iris-Club] Two Monoid Questions

Gregory Malecha gregory at bedrocksystems.com
Wed Aug 14 18:08:23 CEST 2019

I think I just used the wrong phrasing here. Originally (much earlier in
this thread) you said that it was sometimes annoying to have fractions
inside of the authoritative component just because they are in the view
component since the authoritative component had all of these fractions at
1. By relaxing the equivalence to a relation, this fact could be
established in the relation keeping the authoritative element "clean".

Is my understanding correct that these "step-indexed relations" are the
heterogenous generalization of OFEs or is there something more to them?

--
gregory malecha
gregory at bedrocksystems.com
director of formal methods