[Iris-Club] Summer Internships 2019 @ BedRock Systems

Gregory Malecha gmalecha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 17:05:45 CET 2018

Hello, all --

I've found this list to be a great collection of expertise around
concurrency, thanks for all the time that people have taken to respond to
my questions.

I wanted to mention that BedRock Systems (https://www.bedrocksystems.com/)
is a startup doing formal methods around software in Coq using a
combination of Hoare logic- and refinement-style reasoning. We are
interested in *summer interns* as well as *full-time* hires, especially
people with expertise in reasoning about highly concurrent code.
Internships would likely be in Cambridge, MA area. As I know that most
people on this list are academic, I do want to mention that there is
possibility to publish work that you do while at the company.

If this is something that interests you, please let me know by emailing me
directly at my work email: gregory at bedrocksystems.com.

--
gregory malecha
gmalecha.github.io