[Iris-Club] Several small questions on Iris

Jeehoon Kang jeehoon.kang at sf.snu.ac.kr
Thu Feb 16 07:58:25 CET 2017

> Wait, wasn't the entire point of your proposal that no list of CMRAs
> needs to be given?  You wrote "why don't you just product over all
> possible bifunctor \Sigma?"
> If by that you mean "all bifunctor \Sigma given in a list", then I don't
> understand the question.  That's pretty much what we are doing, isn't it?

Yes, I meant "all bifunctor \Sigma", not "... given in a list".  I just
wanted to product over all possible \Sigma.  My idea is, anyway you already
restricted the sizes of the CMRAs by mentioning the list of them, so why
not just producting over all CMRAs with *that size* you used in the list?

--
Jeehoon Kang (Ph.D. student) <http://sf.snu.ac.kr/jeehoon.kang>
Software Foundations Laboratory <http://sf.snu.ac.kr>