[Iris-Club] Several small questions on Iris

Derek Dreyer dreyer at mpi-sws.org
Sun Feb 5 17:41:01 CET 2017

We actually used "composability" sometimes in the parametric bisimulation
work as well:

https://people.mpi-sws.org/~dreyer/papers/rts-trans/tr.pdf

After thinking about it for a minute, I can't seem to determine any easily
explainable rationale for when I prefer to use "composability" vs.
"compositionality".

Derek