[Iris-Club] Pull request #285: conversion of Strings to identifiers and back

Amin Timany amin.timany at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Oct 4 14:02:12 CEST 2016

Dear Coqdev,

Eleven days ago I created a pull request on github (https://github.com/coq/coq/pull/285 <https://github.com/coq/coq/pull/285>). Unfortunately there has been almost no reaction to this pull request. Could someone from the Coq developers take a look at this pull request and give some feed back?

Best regards,
Amin

P.S.: I have Cc’d the iris-club mailing list as this pull request would be beneficial to Iris’ proof mode.