[Iris-Club] Iris documentation

Arthur Azevedo de Amorim aarthur at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Dec 2 20:44:23 CET 2016

Em sex, 2 de dez de 2016 às 14:27, Derek Dreyer <dreyer at mpi-sws.org>
escreveu:

> It's the best place there is.

Great! Here's a couple of things that I've noticed:

p26.

- "Furthermore, we assume that instances named \gamma_State, ... we will
later discuss how  this assumption is discharged." I don't think this is
being discussed elsewhere.

p27.

- "There are no rules related to invariants here. Those rules will be
discussed later, in §8.2." This sentence appears at the end of 8.2, but
there's nothing about invariants in there.

Arthur