[Iris-Club] Acryonym: what does the CMRA stand for?

Jeehoon Kang jeehoon.kang at sf.snu.ac.kr
Thu Aug 4 13:31:31 CEST 2016

Thank you for the detailed explanation.  After reading it I am almost
convinced that the logic really should be named Iris.. and want to buy you
a cup of beer!

> I decided it was better not to name a logic after my wife.
I will keep that in my mind for the case that I could be married to someone
:-)

Probably in a near future I will come up with more questions on the Iris
logic and its semantic domains, and possibly the Coq formalization.  Thank
you for running a mailing list for newbies.

Best,
Jeehoon

--
Jeehoon Kang (Ph.D. student) <http://sf.snu.ac.kr/jeehoon.kang>